FIFA 20 beat Call of Duty: Modern Warfare to reclaim the top spot on the UK all formats chart during the week ended November 30.
1.3 million physical games were sold during Black Friday week, which is down 22% compared to the same period last year.
PS4 led the way with just under 500,000 games sold, ahead of Xbox One with 413,112 games sold and Nintendo Switch with 361,967 games sold, Gi.biz reports.
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order fell one place to No.3, while Sea of Thieves and Minecraft: Xbox Edition, both of which were bundled with Xbox One S All-Digital Edition consoles for under £130, rounded off the top five.
New releases from the previous week including Shenmue III and Football Manager 2020 dropped out of the top 40.
The UKIE/GfK UK chart only covers physical sales.
UK chart for week ended November 30
- FIFA 20 (EA)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (Activision)
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order (EA)
- Sea of Thieves (Microsoft)
- Minecraft: Xbox Edition (Microsoft)
- Pokémon Sword (Nintendo)
- Mario Kart 8: Deluxe (Nintendo)
- Pokémon Shield (Nintendo)
- Luigi’s Mansion 3 (Nintendo)
- Minecraft Switch Edition (Microsoft)