The #CityStories update to Youtuber’s Life is set to debut in less than a month and introduce an impressive number of new mechanics and improvements.
Youtuber’s Life 2 is the second part of the popular simulator that enables the players to take on the role of online content creators, climbing the career ladder of a vlogger. A year after the game’s release, the developers announced a free update, which is expected to introduce new gameplay elements and improvements to old mechanics.
As many as a thousand improvements and new features for Youtuber’s Life 2 will be made available on October 20 this year.
What novelties and changes to expect in Youtubers Life 2?
- a new skill tree,
- additional elements of character customization – clothes, furniture and items, available in secret locations,
- more challenges and rewards for completing them,
- an electric monocycle as a new means of transportation,
- improved stories of up to 30 potential friends, including unique adventures involving time travel or mutants,
- improved dialogues and cutscenes,
- new cards that offer unique benefits for characters,
- bug fixes and overall game quality.
Studio U-Play Online shows dedication to fans and the brand by celebrating first birthday of Youtuber’s Life 2 so lavishly. Will the proud-sounding thousand new features be enough to draw players’ attention back to a title whose main storyline, according to HowLongToBeat, can be completed in 17 hours?