DC Universe Online returns to the fray with the introduction of its new DLC, Halls of Power Part 1. Sony Online Entertainment thus adds more content to the superhero game, including five new cooperative missions, four new worlds of heroes and villains, new equipment and much more.
- Halls of Power Part I includes five new cooperative adventures: two 8-player raids, an 8-player operation, an 4-player alert, and a single-player operation.
- Six new skill points can be earned and players will be able to get new collections, talents, equipment and items.
- For the first time since the launch of the DCUO, players will be able to play with and against the heroes and villains of the fourth world, including Kalibak, Mantis, Mister Miracle and Big Barda.
- Apokolips, New Genesis, and League Halls are also among the new content for Halls of Power Part I.
- New styles and gear, like Mister Mircle’s cape, are available now.
If you want all the details please enter the official website of DC Universe Online.