Ubisoft is hosting an open event for Riders Republic before the game even releases. This is not a beta or a network test of any means. Instead, this is the full final release game version that players can experience early. In addition, this test is available on all launch platforms including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S and PC.
During the Riders Republic Time-Limited Trial Week, players can race through four hours of game time and play as much as they can for that duration of time. All progress made during the trial is also carried over to the full game. So if you’ve pre-ordered the game, you will just pick up where you left off when it releases the day after this trial week ends.
READ MORE FIFA is Now Ready to Invest in Publishers That Aren’t EA Games
If you didn’t pre-order Riders Republic then your progress will still be there whenever you decide to pick the game up. Ubisoft says that the Riders Republic Time Limited trial runs from 21 October to 27 October 2021. The game launches the day after on 28 October.
Win Riders Republic by Playing Riders Republic
The Riders Republic time-limited trial week also includes a “Mad Challenge” mode. Players can participate in a Mass Race during the trial and stand a chance of winning a Canyon x Riders Republic bike and Gold Edition version of Riders Republic. Here’s how you can do this:
- Register for the Mad Challenge on the Ubisoft Site
- Sign in using the platform/account linked to the game you will play
- Download the Riders Republic trial on your platform
- Finish the tutorial and reach 20 stars to unlock the ShackDaddy’s “Exclusive Multiplayer Contest”
- Access the Mass Race and participate in the mode
- Players who complete the race in the top 10 will be entered into a random draw to win:
- A custom Canyon x Riders Republic bike
- A Gold Edition of Riders Republic
Ubisoft says that the studio will give away additional Gold Editions of Riders Republic to players who reach the top 10 during the Mass Race so continue trying.
Riders Republic Trial Content
While you only have four hours to play the Riders Republic trial, the game is packed with content. It includes:
- Mass Race: The crazier the better in these epic, multisport & multiplayer races. During the time-limited Trial Week only, to guarantee that all participants of the Riders Republic – Mad Challenge have the same experience, Mass Racers will be capped up to 32 players for a better equity between new and current generations of consoles / PCs as crossplay will be enabled. New races appear randomly on the map every 30 minutes, so players will need to get ready to watch their blind spots, protect their position and remain agile with their skills as they fight their way to the finish line. The time-limited Trial Week will feature up to three different Mass Races.
- Tricks Battle: Players will compete in 6v6 matchups in arenas and try to land as many tricks as possible on the various modules to capture them and earn points. The team with the highest score wins.
- Free For All: In this mode, players can challenge up to 11 opponents and show them how it’s done through a select playlist of exciting events.
- Versus Mode: Players can join up with five friends in career events and see who’s the very best.
While you’re at it, catch up on the awesome CG trailer for the game below.
NOW READ Riders Republic Year 1 Roadmap Includes BMX Biking, 6v6 Mode and More