The Fall Guys update 1.23 patch notes have been announced by Mediatonic, which comes packing a wealth of highlights including Cross-Play Matchmaking, which is a key feature for the popular multiplayer title.
Read up on the latest Fall Guys patch notes below.
Related Content – Sony PS5 Complete Guide – A Total Resource On PlayStation 5
To start with… we have 2 new rounds!
– The Slimescraper (A sequel to Slimb Climb)
– Button Bashers (Players are split into 1v1 duelling pairs. Best beans go through)
- 55 Additional Variations across 12 rounds!
- Custom Lobbies are now open to EVERYONE with as few as 4 beans! PC and PS4 players can play together!
- PC and PS4 players can now matchmake together in all game modes! Cross-platform parties are not possible (yet!)
- Improved latency when grabbing objects or mantling
- In-game visual indicator of your connection quality!
- New player reporting feature if you spot potential cheaters! (Don’t worry – We’ll never ban anyone for grabbing or using in-game mechanics in a normal fashion)
- Numerous improvements to de-sync, physics, and related issues (We’ll keep improving these)
- Snow will now display on Season 3 rounds for PC Players! (Ready for Christmas 2022 lol)
- Fixed Fall Guys having too much power while carrying things
- Fixed incorrectly eliminating the winning squad in Royal Fumble
- Fixed eliminated squads incorrectly qualifying for the next round
- After tying a round, squads will not be randomly eliminated, but instead will all qualify into the next round
- Fixed the ‘Top X Qualify’ number mismatching the Qualified Squads in the qualification screen
- Fixed solo victory animation displaying when winning a Squads Show for some players
- Fixed the Featured Store only showing Coming Soon for players who witness the store refresh
- Improvement to mantling while experiencing high ping
- Players can no longer yeet themselves out of the round to skip ahead
- Fixed batteries flying out of hands when players bump into each other
- Fixed Fall Guy being unable to climb a ramp whilst carrying a battery
- We fixed some localisation issues across emotes, colours, costumes and within the UI
- Various visual fixes to costumes
- Fixed SFX on some winning animations
[Source – Fall Guys on Twitter]