Seven Knights Revolution is a new mobile MMORPG that is being developed by NetMarble. The title, still in development, is expected to come out late 2020. NetMarble knew that there were many players waiting for Seven Knights Revolution and therefore took a playable demo to the G-Star 2019.
According to the information collected by the colleagues of MMOCulture, from the game we know the following:
- Seven Knights Revolution is a mobile MMORPG where players will be able to switch between heroes and use their abilities.
- You start out as a normal character who can carry 6 different types of weapons. There is no class system. The team is what determines your class. For now there are 6 “classes” available but more will be added in the future.
- Players must collect hero cards to transform into them and use their abilities. 30 heroes available at launch.
- Two types of hero cards: partial and total. Partial ones are currently being developed, while full ones will allow players to equip other types of weapons. Everything is in development.
- The story of Seven Knights Revolution does not have to connect with that of Seven Knights 2 as a sequel or prequel. The goal is for the players to forge bonds with the heroes.
- The story of Seven Knights Revolution will be unique at the beginning, then it seems that it will join the story of Seven Knights.
Source | MMO Culture