Crytek has released the Hunt Showdown update 1.62 which is for two hotfixes rolled into one. This patch has some general gameplay and bug fixes. Read on for what’s on the Hunter’s December 10 patch notes.
Showdown, June 15, 2013 | Showdown, August 10, 2012 / Showdown, April 10, 2012 / Showdown, April 8.
- A clue to a show’s worth now 10 points and 2 pigs, up from 8 points and 0 pigs.
- In the rotation, a new sum was added.
- Requirements are readjusted for some existing Summons.
- The new Bloodbond Legendaries were brought out by the author.
- Legendary Hunter is an independent eye.
- Legendary he wore blue bribes B.W.
- Legendary Flare Pistol Aurelia has the legendary Flare.
- The legendary Spitfire Enigma of Scottfield is a myth.
Bugs are fixed:
- Fixed an issue that caused the scopes to loosen.
- Fixed an issue that caused starshell shooting to deal the incorrect amount of damage.
- Fixed an issue with an English missing text in the Chapter 7 of the Serpent Moon story.
- In Chapter 5 and Chapter 14 of the Serpent Moon story, one was correct.
- Fixed an issue with the German localization of the Winfield entry in the Book of Weapons for the Winfield.
- Fixed an issue that crashed the game if it failed to leave the mission.
- Fixed an issue where single shot weapons sometimes couldn’t be reloaded due to the switch while moving or due to rapid change.
- Fixed a problem that caused the player to swoop slowly.
- The XP summon got into an issue, causing it to fail.
- Stopped the French dress which vibrated in the Lobby.
- If you don’t agree with him, he fixed the issue of the popup that didn’t work correctly.
- Fixed an issue that displays incorrect text in the Italian localization of the Event Tracking and Event Leaderboard page.
- It caused that occasionally ammo crates were highlighted after use.
- Fixed an issue with Hawkshaw Jacks shoulder clipping into the camera when charging a heavy melee attack.
- Fixed the issue, which hindered players to open a second chapter of the Serpent Moon story while a second second was already open.
- Fixed a problem in the German localization, when a arrow was picked up for the Hunting Bow.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Sparks Pistol to slide slightly off the Hunter’s hands when he was charging a heavy melee attack.
- Fixed a problem that prevented the Winfields from having a short delay in the itch-fire after a shot.
- Fixed an issue that was used to reset the Romero Hatchet mastery in the Weapons book.
- A cause of a game-crash in the mission was resorted to a report.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Starshell ammo to damage a Hunter that was burning.
- Fixed an issue that allowed the current gen consoles to start a mission faster than the last gen players.
- The game’s theme is the same as gamma.
- Fixed an issue with the Researchs watch failing to render proper.
- Fixed an issue with the Spirited holding black squares in her animation instead of The Last Word knife.
- Fixed an issue that caused the black artifact to be visible when using Chaos Bolts or Poison Bolts on the hand crossbow.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Bloodbond screen to refresh every 30 seconds.