Many first-party Nintendo Switch games have had their prices cut to £36.99 at Currys and Amazon.
The retailers appear to be price-matching each other on plenty products over the Black Friday period, including Nintendo software, although Currys had a wider selection available for £37 when we checked at 3.30pm UK on November 29.
Black Friday Switch game deals include:
- Pokémon Shield for £36.99 at Currys
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe for £36.99 at Amazon and at Currys
- Luigi’s Mansion 3 for £36.99 at Currys
- Super Mario Odyssey for £36.99 at Currys
- Splatoon 2 for £36.99 at Amazon and at Currys
- The Legend of Zelda: Links Awakening for £36.99 at Currys
- Super Mario Maker 2 for £36.99 at Currys
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe for £36.99 at Currys
- Super Mario Party for £36.99 at Currys
A number of the games listed above are actually slightly cheaper in Nintendo’s Black Friday eShop sale, including digital versions of Super Mario Odyssey and New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe for £34.99 each.
Amazon is also currently running one of the best Switch UK console bundles of the Black Friday period so far. The grey version of the flagship Switch console with improved batter life can be bought with a copy of Pokémon Sword for £279 from the online retailer.
It’s also selling the console bundled with the Nintendo Labo: Variety Kit and The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition priced at £299.
And UK retailer Very is offering a Nintendo Switch Lite console, Pokémon Sword and Minecraft for £209.99 in its Black Friday deals.