Marvel’s Avengers has a new patch available and while V1.3.1 is nowhere near as large as last week’s update, it does fix a pretty major issue. Previously, players were unable to access Villain Sectors/Faction Missions, which prevented them from earning certain rare rewards. The latest patch fixes this issue.
Of course, those who lost out on the rewards can take heart. The developer is distributing 250 Polychoron and 500 Uru to all players as compensation. You have until October 1st, 10 AM PDT to claim them though so navigate to a Challenge Card and do so now.
The usual stability and crash fixes for the Reassemble Campaign and Avengers Initiative are also include. An issue that caused the player to be sent to a different mission when choosing “Once an Avenger” has also been fixed. There was also a bug that caused overcharge meters to decrease dramatically with team finishers that’s also been fixed. And yes, Captain America can now smash through doors. Check out the full patch notes here.
Marvel’s Avengers V1.3.1 Patch Notes
Reassemble Campaign and Avengers Initiative
Various Reassemble Campaign and Avengers Initiative fixes, including:
- Various Crash and Stability fixes
- Fixed a rare issue when selecting “Once an Avenger” inadvertently sent the player to the wrong mission.
- Fixed an issue keeping some mission chains from completing properly when all requirements are met. (Example: Reigning Supreme)
Various combat fixes/tuning, including:
- Captain America can now smash through doors.
- Fixed an issue where overcharge meters were inappropriately decreasing during a team finisher.
- Improved responsiveness when entering sprint flight from jumping as Iron Man.
- Improved responsiveness for light air hammer attacks as Thor.
- Improved reliability of Iron Man’s Thruster Uppercut.
- Improved presentation of Captain America’s sprinting block.
- Tuned the SPIN Keeper’s standard attack, reduced heroic drain, and added an offscreen attack indicator.