they arrive at Medal Masters new heroes and an improved combat system. NEXON Korea Corporation, a subsidiary of NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO), a world leader in free-to-play online and mobile games, launches new content for its popular mobile game Medal Masters, a title packed with action and characters to collect. Developed by the Korean company Enfeel Inc., Medal Masters is available in 154 countries around the world, including North America, Europe, Japan, Taiwan, for Android and iOS.
The update of Medal Masters, “Call of Destiny” offers players and fans of the real-time game new experiences with the introduction of more epic battles and enemies that offer greater challenges. The latest update will feature expanded Guild Battles to allow players from around the world to battle against each other, pitting their skills against enemies around the world. In addition to the three new heroes, players will be able to share their feedback on the “Hero Evaluation Board”.
The ‘Call of Destiny’ update includes:
- Even bigger guild battles for players to compete globally;
- Three new heroes to recruit including the dark hero Mordred, the fire hero Apollon, and the wooden hero Pan;
- The maximum level and the Infinite challenges they increase up to level 100;
- New “Hero Evaluation Board” for players to share their feedback;
- The Skeleton King: Available for a limited time, this powerful mage can be obtained in the “Advent” dungeon until July 12.