After a few months in Steam Early Access we already have the official release date for Torchlight III. Perfect World Entertainment Y Echtra Games announce that Torchlight III will officially arrive Xbox One, PlayStation®4 and Steam the October 13 (with a Nintendo Switch™ version due later this year) for €39.99. Players who enjoyed Early Access on Steam will automatically receive the full version of the game. Likewise, Torchlight III It will include an exclusive Fairy pet for each platform in all its versions.
In the words of max schaeferCEO of Echtra Games and co-founder of the franchise torch light : “Release of the full version of Torchlight III would not have been possible without the excellent work of the Echtra team and the involvement of Early Access players. Thanks to your invaluable support during the development phase, we managed to make a lot of significant changes before the release date. We hope that the final version reflects all the effort and passion that we have put into this incredible project. Next month we’ll be ready to welcome you to the Frontier!”
Every version of Torchlight III includes an exclusive Fairy pet:
- Steam: Violet Shiny Goblin
- Xbox One: Green Shiny Goblin
- PlayStation®4: Celestial Shiny Goblin
- Nintendo Switch: Pale Shiny Goblin
Like its predecessors, Torchlight III It features intense combat-based gameplay, online multiplayer for teams of up to four players, and the same pet system that fans of action RPGs have raved about. This new adventure will also include three epic acts, unique Relic subclasses, customizable forts, an exciting experience end game titled “Fazeer Shah’s Dun-Djinn”, a multi-tiered progression system that will allow players to earn Fame and unlock elite items, as well as a multitude of quests and boss fights in randomly generated areas.
A century has passed since the events of Torchlight II , when the ancient heroes defeated the Dark Alchemist and sealed the Lord of Nether’s heart within the Clockwork Core. These heroes brought peace to Novastraia, but the Empire of Ember is once again in decline, and the world once again faces the threat of the avernals and their allies. To save Novastraia, the adventurers of Torchlight III They will have to gather their courage and enter the frontier in search of fame, glory and new adventures. In these dark times, the world needs legends more than ever.
Detailed list of features available in the full release of Torchlight III :
- travel to the border: Explore nature, join a group of friends, collect materials to craft your own items, use magical maps to discover hidden dungeons, or show off all your loot in the city. The new frontier offers you endless possibilities!
- Build and upgrade your fort: Time to rebuild! Now you can create your own fort based on an account. There you can improve your equipment, build monuments, stables for your pets and much more. Be sure to renew it to show it off to your friends and the rest of the world!
- Choose a Relic: Relics are very powerful items that give the hero a number of active and passive abilities. At the beginning of the adventure, you will have to choose one of five Relics and use the skill points to unlock or upgrade its abilities. The Relic is the cornerstone of your character’s strategy, so choose it wisely!
- Collect epic gear: Throughout the Border, you will find objects of all kinds, such as elegant hats, clothing for your pets and various types of locomotion. You will also find a wide variety of weapons and armor that you can adapt to your style of play and type of character. With over a hundred legendary items at your disposal, you can constantly acquire special abilities to make your character a unique and powerful hero.
- pets are back: Achieve fame and glory together with your loyal companion! Each species of pet has infinite colors and styles, so don’t settle for the first one you find. Strengthen them by giving them skills, find equipment to make them more resistant and face the enemy as a team. Pets have their own inventory of items and you will have the option to send them directly to town for sale.
- build your hero: Use class-specific mechanics to maximize damage and increase your chances of survival. Choose from four hero classes, twenty different combinations of Relics and classes (each with their own play style), and a wide variety of options for allocating your skill points. Also, in Torchlight III You’ll be able to collect epic gear, select your Relic powers, and customize your gear and abilities to create a unique combat style for your hero.