The multiplayer beta of Warcraft III: Reforged is about to start with limited access to the orc and human races in 1v1 and 2v2 matchmaking. Undead and night elf races, as well as more game modes, will be added in the coming weeks.
Spoils of War Edition
Access to the beta will not be the only benefit for owners of the Spoils of War Edition.
Aside from the offal catapult mount for world of warcraftthe characters Thrall, Anub’arak, Jaina and Tyrande to Heroes of the Storm and the card back “The Third War” for Heartstone, Spoils of War Edition also contains:
- aspects of Warcraft III: Reforged
- Thrall Horde Champion
- Sea Daughter Jaina
- Fallen King Arthas
- Cenarius of the Emerald Nightmare
- Player Icons: Human, Orc, Undead, Night Elf, and Lich King
- Animated Graffiti: Private, Brute, Ghoul and Archer
- Diablo III: Mal’Ganis Pet
- StarCraft II Console Skins
- StarCraft: Remastered – Spoils of War Console
Warcraft III: Reforged is a complete redesign of Warcraft III: Reign of Chaosthe revolutionary real-time strategy video game published by Blizzard Entertainment in 2002, and its award-winning expansion, Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne. More information about Warcraft III: Reforged on our official site.
Source | Press release