Today the presentation of the Warframe guys during the fair TennoCon 2018 He has not disappointed any fan. Many have been the novelties that attendees have been cheering throughout the presentation. The presentation left fans with six big announcements including the Venus game mode complete with a musical number, the premiere of “Codename: Railjack”, news for the switch and the follow-up to “The Sacrifice”
Below you have all the official details What do we know about these news:
The “Fortune” Expansion
Packed with imaginative terrain and sci-fi aesthetics, Fortuna is visually introduced with a music video that is guaranteed to surprise and delight. The Venusian landscape brings exciting experiences to its new gameplay with the introduction of a new faction and story — the United Solaris faction fighting against its corpus rulers — AND a game mode that expands your level of gameplay vertically. .
Starting from the underground Fortuna colony where players will be able to choose contracts and missions, the Tenno (the player’s name in-game) will ascend to the surface of The Orb Vallis to see an exotic new territory bleached with Orokin structures, mushrooms as high as towers and an oceanic flora. Tenno will be able to traverse the landscape faster with the Bondi K-Drive, a single-player skateboard that nimbly flies across the landscape at the touch of the controller.
Key features included in Fortuna:
- The Orb Vallis, the new open world — Building on the success of “The Plains of Eidolon” the Earth landscape, The Orb Vallis is a massive new landscape from Digital Extremes. Volatile, fuzzy blue and orange silhouetted mercury clouds over a sci-fi surface populated with ocean flora, gigantic mushrooms, alien rock formations, weird creatures and more.
- Solaris United and Fortune — The cyborg faction of Solaris United lives in an eternally indebted Blade-Runner-style colony called Fortuna. Similar to the gathering bazaars of Cetus on the Plains of Eidolon, Fortuna is an underground nexus city that serves as a factory to cleanse the tributaries of freezing cold and functions as a trade center for the region.
- New combat experiences — Corpus occupants, guided by Nef Anyo’s perk obsession, bring with them new technology and support warriors. Alongside new variants of the Corpus ground troops, new monsters like robot spiders, enemies of all shapes and sizes will challenge players to face their fears as they explore the Orb Vallis and come face to face with the prophet of profit
- Ride a hoverboard — Traverse the vast Venusian landscape piloting a Bondi K-Drive. Summon this useful customizable skateboard and fast slide, jump and do tricks across a wide variety of terrain.
- Join the Conservation Movement — Changes from being a mercenary who exploits things to a good-natured savior. The weird and wonderful animals of the Valleys are on the brink of extinction. Explore the new world of Fortuna and apply your new skills to track, attract and capture these species for relocation.
- Musically –– Renowned sound composer Keith Power has returned with an upbeat, musical introduction to Fortuna that hasn’t been heard before. DE’s talented audio team has also designed an alien soundscape technology of eerie effects and ominous rhythms that sets the sonic tone for an incredible experience.
The new Digital Extremes expansion is part of an even bigger vision. In addition to the expansion of the open world of Fortuna, the update of a different future takes Warframe down a completely uncharted path. ‘Codename: Railjack’ will allow 1 to 4 players board a warship on the ground and ascend into space to explore and battle.
Players will coordinate responsibilities throughout the military spaceship to engage in PvE combat against hostile enemies. The complete experience in space grants great freedom to the player having options to launch archwings into space to board, infiltrate and destroy enemy ships during battles. This future update seeks to create a cohesive gameplay experience between Warframe’s open landscapes, procedurally generated levels, and the newfound freedom of outer space in a unique sci-fi world.
Features included in ‘Codename: Railjack’:
- Fly seamlessly into space — All-new to Warframe, ‘Codename: Railjack’ from Digital Extremes gives Tenno a transplanetary warship to team up with other friendly Tenno and switch seamlessly from the open landscape of Fortuna to combat in space.
- Coordinate your space crew — Command the ship and throughout the battle, use a turret, manage shields, make repairs and work as a team to capture and conquer other hostile spaceships.
- Archwing Attack: Take the offensive by dispatching archwings to initiate ship attacks. Take down enemy cannons and board enemy ships to engage and eliminate waves of enemies. Take out its core reactors, wipe out its entire crew, and emerge victorious.
Here you can see the full conference
Highly recommended to see
The demo starts in the minute 46:29
Digital Extremes also announced a few other little sneak peeks at their hour-long show:
- Two new warframes: Tenno can wait ‘Appearance’, codename of an Eidolon-themed Warframe with a deadly affliction, since ‘Garuda’, codename for a ruthless and bloodthirsty warframe that toys with its prey.
- “The New War”: Digital Extremes gave a hint as to what to expect in the new chapter in his series of cinematic adventures.
- Community Driven Creativity: Quick, did you miss it? During Fortuna’s debut, Digital Extremes showcased cosmetics created by their valued TennoGen partners as part of their ongoing relationship with members of their community.
- exclusive package of Amazon PrimeDay: As part of the Amazon Prime Day celebrations, starting July 12, Digital Extremes announced the continuation of their merchandising agreement to give away cool Warframe stuff, including an exclusive Liset skin and an exclusive color palette (must be a Twitch Prime member to get them).
- For our community: Following its tradition of supporting and contributing to the local community, Digital Extremes donated $200,000 CAD to Canada Learning Code, this year’s charity, teaching digital skills to women, girls, people with disabilities, indigenous youth and new residents. For more information about the educational vision of Canada Learning Codes and its programs, visit the page www.canadalearningcode.ca/.